Friday, September 14, 2012

Thank You

I just would like to say thank you to all of you who have taken the time to read my posts. I'm just starting this blog and still am trying to work it through some of the tweaks.

I ask that this be an opinion discussion blog where readers can post their comments after each one of my submissions. So please, regardless of your standing on issues, do so. I would love to hear your thoughts. Also, feel free to comment asking for future topics you would like to be covered. 

I also know that I may not always have the facts straight when it comes to statistics or breaking news. I try to post as soon as an event around the world happens so I may not have all the facts yet. Feel free to comment and correct me or add to the post with updated news. 

Also, on the right side of the page you can see a FoxNews log with the three most recent news entries for further research on your own. Also, there are links where you can become an official follower through the website or follow by emails. It's better to follow by email though so that every time I post a new issue, you will receive an email with a notification. You can also share the post through your Twitter and or Facebook profiles.

Again I thank you all for your time and reading of my opinions. I so appreciate it. Please spread the word amongst friends and others to read my blog. Today is a dangerous and critical time in politics and I aim to give a conservative opinion while spreading knowledge about events involving our government. 

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment